Monday, July 26, 2010

Scripted

This was today's page on my Mary Engelbreit desk calendar:

This was tonight's sky:
I couldn't have scripted it better if I had the power to do so!

The sun is also setting on my fourth year of blogging. Four years ago this Wednesday I wrote my first post, so you have until this Wednesday at midnight to comment here to be entered into a drawing to celebrate.

I'm off to get ready for bed. Rick's secretary is on vacation this week, so that means up and at 'em earlier than usual to get chores done, shower taken, and open the clinic every morning.

That's it for today at . . .

3 comments:

Nancy K. said...

Congratulations on your 4 year anniversary blogging, Michelle! Isn't it amazing how something so simple can enrich your life? Wishing you continued success ~

Terry said...

Congrats. I like your blog and the sheepie photos. I raise shetlands too and love the little sheep.

Kenleigh's Fiber Studio said...

Beautiful pictures with a beautiful quote!