Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My way of looking at things

My husband doesn't get my fascination with close-ups. I love form, color and pattern (although, strangely enough, Georgia O'Keefe's paintings don't do much for me). I never could afford a macro lens for my 35mm (anyone else have a Pentax K1000 from college photography class? Great little workhorse with auto-nothing....), so I just LOVE my cheap little digital camera. Like it or not, here is a glimpse of "my way of looking at things."




That's it for now at . . .

3 comments:

Lauren Dorsee Dillon said...

Lovely flowers as always. And by the way...

...You've been tagged. Play if you want; fuggetaboutit if you don't. Come over to my site for the rules.

Tina T-P said...

Nice - for some reason, I haven't been able to figure out my close-up on my camera - guess I need to read the book LOL :-) T.

Kathy said...

At least the flowers stand still, unlike young lambs who are refusing to have a proper photo done of them!