Thursday, August 04, 2011

Marta looking marvelous; pasture-mates

She's now in a coat that FITS, thanks to Angela Rountree! I put out an appeal for a Rocky Sheep Suit in size B, and Angela sent me a whole bonanza of coats she wasn't using. No longer will Marta have to suffer the indignity of the "lopsided bunnytail:"
Maybe the other sheep will stop laughing at her now (you can click to biggify).

Yesterday I was walking up from the barn before I took the second photo, and Sarai came up to the fence for loving. I adore her, Garrett! Not only is she pretty; her fleece has the softest handle in my flock and she's become a pet to boot. But before long, Bramble approached and Sarai skedaddled. Bramble is a butthead (to all but her mama Inky, thankfully) which I do not appreciate, but how could I resist this?

Yes, she got her scritches. This one wanted some, too:

Meanwhile, Sarai had gone searching for greener pastures:

That's it for today from . . .

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Pets like big puppy dogs, LOL.

Ebonwald Cardigans said...

:) I'm glad you still like her! :)