Friday, May 08, 2009

Afternoon siesta

The Mighty Mites didn't even notice my approach, they were so soundly napping!

Butter and Barabbas.

My beautiful Bronwen, relaxing apart from her dam. (I'm not sure she's completely convinced that Dinah IS her mom since Dinah was sheared yesterday!)

We're all enjoying a few days' break from the rain. We've had a drier than average winter and spring, so we'll take the moisture when we get it! Hopefully we can get the rest of our garden in on Sunday before the rain returns on Monday.

That's it for now at . . .

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Its amazing how big they have already gotten! Did I miss the post on who you are keeping?:)

Michelle said...

Ah yes, you must have. Bronwen is staying here. The DH likes her and is willing, so I won't argue! Bramble may also be staying, at least for awhile so we can better evaluate her, and her brother Blackberry may be shared by myself and another breeder. So I guess that means all three of the Gulmusketeers are staying, more or less!

~~Sittin.n.Spinnin said...

Brownen is beautiful isnt she!

Jenny Holden said...

If Bronwen fancies a trip across the pond she'd get a warm welcome from the Smali flock ;-)

Gone2theDawgs said...

Bronwen is a gorgeous girl! Quite the pose!! :)