Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Tongue-out Tuesday

I posted this photo, taken during Jackson's lapdog session, on Instagram the other day, but thought I'd share it here, too. ;-)
I also shared a photo of my last rose of the season on Instagram, but this is a better shot:
It's lasting far longer than the other blooms on my little Ketchup & Mustard bush (a gift from my mom) have, I think because of the cooler weather.

Yesterday a co-worker and I took a short walk around the neighborhood near our office. The trees are gorgeous right now; each one is an artist, painting its leaves with individual flair. I only saw one with these red, red veins; stunning!

There was also an interesting contrail in the sky – it has a picot edging!
I must have knitting on the brain, even though I've only been spinning for the last few months. Yesterday I stopped in at the newly relocated LYS (local yarn shop). I'm going to stop by again on Thursday after work to get the resident "math genius" employee to look at my Village Sweater Wrap. I want to get back on track with that so I can WEAR it this year!

That's it for now from . . .

No comments: