Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Winter Olympics abstract art

In other words, ice in my riding arena. 😉










So we didn't get any more snow overnight, Salem (3-5" predicted) didn't get any, and Portland was a skating rink this morning.

Last night the dogs desperately wanted out one last time, but when I realized it was because a raccoon was eating at the bird feeder, the dogs went to bed and our masked visitor (it was the one with a gimpy front leg/foot) got to eat in peace.

This morning, the feeder was empty and the sky was beautiful – more than enough compensation for the black oil sunflower seeds.
😊
*************************
40 Acts
Today's 40 Acts (read the devotional here) has me stumped at the moment; I can't think of anyone in a new place. Completing this act will have to wait, but I will be keeping my eyes and ears open.

That's it for today from . . .

4 comments:

Donna said...

Lovely ice!

Theresa said...

I just have a fair amount of yellow snow about, I need to walk the girls more often than the boys I guess. I've seen the old boars tracks recently (big heavy impressions) but not any of the kids from last year in the past month. The foxes have been nightly visitors and I see their tracks everywhere.

Susan said...

Your ice reminds me of wild horses (mustangs) so it seems to fit perfectly! We are due to get snow (after our 74* day yesterday - I cannot even...) but I hope they are wrong. We need a break.

Mama Pea said...

Ice can really be so beautiful, can't it? Great pics.