Sunday, February 01, 2015

Wild life

You can keep your obscenely expensive tickets and your wild Super Bowl parties; this is MY kind of "wild life."  ;-)


While I was leaning against the door frame shooting squirrels, a hummer approached. I knew the light wasn't right for great results, but couldn't resist the chance to get flight photos.
We haven't seen hummingbirds for days, so I was delighted by this male Anna's visit this morning.

This afternoon Rick and Brian are going to over to a friend's house (with a big batch of cookies I helped Brian make) to watch the game while I work on clients' jobs and our taxes. It is so much easier to do these things when the house is quiet, so I am thankful for the diversion.  :-)

That's it for now from . . .

4 comments:

primrosesattic said...

Love your wildlife pics.
Rosezeeta.

Tyche's Minder said...

There was a superbowl? ;)

I'm jealous that you have hummingbirds year round.

Unknown said...

Great pictures of you wildlife!

Lisa Smith said...

I'm with you, Michelle! Your kind of "wild life" is the very best there is! Thank you for sharing your lovely photography!
Warm Regards, Lisa in Lake Oswego, OR