Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Swing Spring

Oblivious to the insults of old age or the burdens of pregnancy, boys just wanna have fun.



Speaking of burdened ewes....

I wrote down a due date of March 21 for Vienna based on Blake's fervent attention back in October. She may hold on that long, but at the rate her lady-parts are changing, I wouldn't be surprised if she actually settled one cycle prior and lambs the first week of March. Sarai is beginning to bag up, too, but her vulva isn't changing yet.

Sooner or later, we will have lambs to go with our flowers. Maybe we'll still have record-setting warm weather to welcome them, too. (It could be a brutal summer!)

Spring is springing at . . .

5 comments:

LannieK said...

Swing fun! Vienna is gonna need a wagon/skate board unded that tummy brfore too long! She's gotten big - any chance of twins???

C-ingspots said...

Sweet! Lambs will liven things up for sure!! I just love that last flower pic - is that Sage??

Michelle said...

Lannie, I am EXPECTING twins (from Vienna; heh)!

That's my rosemary, Lorie.

Susan said...

That is the cutest thing - I love the little pawing of the ground! Vienna sure looks like she's ready to lamb - I hope you get twin ewes! Lovely rosemary...

Kelly said...

Vienna gets absolutely huge when she's pregnant.......HUGE!!!! Can't wait to see what she gives you.