Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Monday's music, Tuesday's tête-à-têtes

Recorded at Brian's violin lesson yesterday:



Captured this morning:

Brian and Perch aren't the only pair to which I am referring in my title. Today I had the opportunity to meet a blogpal – although I must admit I didn't know she was a blogpal because she hasn't ever commented on my blog in the 2+ years she's been following it!

Yesterday Pat sent me a PM on Ravelry. She is visiting her daughter in Newberg, and was wondering if we might be able to meet for coffee and spinning. So this afternoon I drove to Newberg, and as with the other blogpals I've gotten to meet IRL (in real life), there was an instant connection. We chatted for almost three hours, and it didn't feel like nearly long enough! So we might have to continue our conversation – and spinning – tomorrow. ;-)

That's it for now from . . .

4 comments:

Retired Knitter said...

How wonderful. If I ever contacted you - it would be to pet al
Your animals ...and to knit a spell ... :-)

12Paws said...

Delightful musical interlude. Love that style of "fiddle" music. Speaks to my roots. Your son is very handsome!

Michelle said...

And you would be welcome, RK!

Glad you enjoyed it, 12! I think he's pretty cute, but I figure I'm biased. ;-)

Sharon said...

I loved Brian's music video. His face doesn't show that he enjoys playing but his body says he does. He's come a long way from when we met IRL :)