Thursday, April 26, 2007

Gloating thwarted

I just took a bunch of prize-winning (trust me!) photos of flowers around our place to post here. Yes, I know that some of my friends and blog-watchers are tempted to envy our beautiful abundance, and maybe there's a wee bit of my subconscious that likes to gloat, although I tell myself I just like to take close-up photos of pretty things in nature. But when I put my memory card in my printer to upload said photos to my computer, it was empty. Hmm, perhaps I'm being chided! Or maybe it's just the "animosity of inanimate objects" (a favorite quote from a favorite author, Madeleine L'Engle; I think from her book "Walking on Water: Reflections on Faith and Art"). Guess I'll have to go out and try again.

That's it for now at . . .

1 comment:

Tina T-P said...

How disappointing - was the card not "clicked in" or something?

Glad that you got those pictures of Brian and Tabby - how sweet they are :-) and what a great memory for him! He looks like he really had a great time too! T.