Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Beautiful hearts


I'm showing you the beautiful insides of my tulips, because I can't show you the beautiful hearts of a couple of my friends. But I can tell you what those dear hearts did for me, and I think you will "get the picture." :-)

This evening when I got home from running errands, there was an unexpected box at my front door, a box labeled "Live Plants" from FTD. Opening up the gift card under the packing label, I read, "In warm remembrance of your dear friend, Joan. Tina & Kathy" Inside the well-designed packaging was this lovely azalea, which graces our dining room table now and can be transplanted outside later for many years of pleasure.
Such a warm, thoughtful, unexpected, humbling gesture of love! Thank-you, dear friends, from the bottom of my heart.

That's it for now at . . .

No comments: