Wednesday, July 17, 2013

On the road again....

Yesterday Brian and I rode with Rick to a day-long appointment at the coast; Rick worked on six horses while Brian and I played on the beach.

Today I'm driving alone to Spokane (400 miles) to see my dad, who had open heart surgery to replace a valve on Monday. I'm taking along my Tour de Fleece projects and my laptop in case there's time for either. Brian will go to work with his dad; the animals and garden will get short shrift for a few days.

Zoom-zoom, from . . .

6 comments:

Sheila said...

Safe travels; hope your Dad is doing well.

Tombstone Livestock said...

Hmm, I'm confused, I thought your dad lived in Texas, well the good thing is Spokane is a shorter drive than Texas. Stay safe and don't spin and drive .... wishing him a speedy recovery.

Susan said...

Safe trip, Michelle. Sending healing thoughts to your dad.

Florida Farm Girl said...

Thoughts and prayers for your dad's complete recovery. Be safe.

Michelle said...

Thanks, Sheila; I got here safely!

Audrey, my birth dad lives in Spokane and my step-dad lives in Texas.

He's doing very well, Susan and FFG; thanks for the prayers and thoughts!

farmlady said...

Open heart surgery... oh, my. I wish him well.