Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sublime

Believe it or not, it's been pretty much "dry" here lately, meaning water is not falling from the sky. There is moisture aplenty thanks to fog and dew and such, but fog is one of the things I love about autumn, along with vibrant colors splashed against both bright and deepest green.

Some of that green grows on rocks and tree trunks; this is a vignette from the wooded sheep lot (worth biggifying).

My Japanese maples come in various shapes, sizes and fall colors; I love them all!
The last photo was taken this afternoon. The weather today is exquisite! I'm off to ride my horse before company comes and daylight fades.

That's it for today from . . .

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Beautiful images, fall is one of my favorite times of the year. I think it may be all of the vibrant colors?

dr momi said...

That first one was worth biggifying! Beautiful.

thecrazysheeplady said...

Beautiful!

Crosswinds Farm said...

I can't believe how your landscaping plants have grown! Has it really been that long since you dug many of them up and 'imported' them to your property?
Beautiful photos, BTW.