Monday, November 28, 2011

Ewe's not fat...

...ewe's fluffy! And frisky:


(Maybe they just needed to work off Thanksgiving dinner - ha!)

The sheep have been pent up for two weeks because of our trip, so they practically exploded when I let them out this afternoon (for a short time, so they didn't get too much lush grass). Well, the younger ones (Sarai, Marta, Bart and Bonny) did. Inky, Annabelle and Bramble were above such foolishness.
Bonny and Bart, the only "lambs" in today's "lamb races."

That's the fun for today at . . .

8 comments:

Nancy K. said...

CUTE! I love watching full grown sheep run and play.

Did you take this video with your camera? The image quality seems outstanding!

I want a grey sheep!

Anonymous said...

Fun! Love the sound of their scampering hooves rustling the fallen leaves.

Michelle said...

Yes, Nancy, I shot that video with my Lumix camera. Hey, I have a grey sheep for SALE! ;-)

I liked the sound effects, too, Wanda. And wasn't that grey sheep the one you were interested in? He's got fiber to die for! ;-)

thecrazysheeplady said...

Too funny! And I'm glad to see their tails bounce up and down like Renny's. I had always wondered if the muscles around her tail had been damaged.

Christine said...

I love it! It has been cold and rainy here for days and I can't remember the last time I saw grass like that. A sight for sore eyes.

Susan said...

Is it just me, or is watching round little sheep with little stick legs tearing around the funniest thing ever? I put a nice big chunk of hay out this morning and Banyan did his version of the happy leap - albeit limited because of his rotund form. Adorable! I think I will watch this video off and on all day to feel better.

C-ingspots said...

So cute! That made me laugh, and I like the play on words too!! Wish I had that much energy these days...

Marie said...

Great video!! You are going to have some beautiful fleece next spring!!