Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A few more photos from Shepherd's Extravaganza




I didn't get any photos of my fleeces being judged, but Franna was nice enough to send me these today. From top: Valentine's wonderful output; that's yours truly in the jean jacket trying to catch the judge's every word. The judge explaining that there is very little difference between the inner and outer coats of Valentine's intermediate-type fleece. The judge dictating final comments before Valentine's fleece is rolled back up for bagging. I sure hope I can do this fleece justice!

That's it for now at . . .

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Cool beans! I want to hear more about what you found out!

(I sure wish I lived in an area with so many "sheep" things going on!)

Tina T-P said...

I've been waiting to hear about SE! Congrats on Valentines Blue Ribbon - it just looks like you had tons of fun! :-) T.