Friday, December 14, 2018

It MUST be Christmas!

Because, gifts!

Cute plaid "Boulderneigh Boys" bandanas for the dogs (hard to see, I know), part of my birthday gift from my sister:

Dogwood-leaf hearts waiting for me in a retail parking lot:


Happy, hoppy sheepy girls:



Wee sheep cross-stitched on a magnet by a blogpal just for me, which happens to look just perfect on the punched-tin door of our antique pie safe:


Treasures in the woods:

A lovely evening sky:

The anniversary gift that keeps on giving:

Half the hens contributing in one day – during their off-season! (Sitting amidst the acorn caps awaiting their woolly acorns.)

A box full of surprises from another blogpal!

And a husband who has been faithfully exercising and eating mindfully all week.

It's Christmas in my heart already at . . .

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Bless my blogpal 'angels'!!!

Theresa said...

LOL, I wish I could see those bandanas, I bet they[e quite lovely! Kudos to the husband for putting forth the effort. Box of surprises obviously wrapped by someone who abhors it! :-)

A :-) said...

Love to hear the happiness in this post :-)

Retired Knitter said...

Things are looking up!!!!!!!

Jeanne said...

You - again! - found some great photo shots. The dogwood leaves are lovely. I never would have thought of combining the eggs with the acorn caps. Great idea!

I got quite a kick out of the ewes goofing off.

Fat Dormouse said...


I'm sorry I've not been around much - thank you for your lovely message yesterday.

Christmas is coming - and your lovely photos help to prove it!

Susan said...

It is, indeed, the holiday season! Your sheepie girls and adorable pups are certainly in the spirit! I would have to say that you deserve ALL the angels, and that last box looks like it was prepared by someone special who, though she says she hates gift wrapping, knows how to add excitement to gift-giving! So glad that your husband is stepping up. xo

Leigh said...

What a great post! So much to be thankful for.

thecrazysheeplady said...

Lamb (at heart) races :-D