Friday, March 17, 2017

The muck of the Irish

There is a reason both green and rainbows are associated with Ireland – RAIN. The Willamette Valley resembles that remark. ;-)

Yesterday:




Today:

But not before this!


Now that was a spectacular sunrise – no pratfall necessary!

I had a short window before the rain started this morning, and made the most of it. I took photos of flowers, Lance and I danced for 30 minutes, and I took more flower pictures. The color of the day – besides green – is obviously white. Around the house:




In the woods, below the arena:



That's it for today from . . .

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Wow, we still have snow around.....

Sharon said...

Holy cow, it's so green there! Beautiful!!

Claire MW said...

Oh Michelle, I'm so very envious of all that green. I have plenty of white to keep me going (a little more than enough!!) but oh, the green. I miss it so! Hopefully in another month we'll start to see touches of green again here.