Saturday, June 13, 2015

Calibrachoa comeback

My two Calibrachoa plants overwintered. At first I wasn't sure they survived, but watered them anyway. Now look at them!



Benny hasn't bounced back as dramatically, but he did show more interest in food this evening than he has all week. I gave him another shot of B vitamins and some homemade rumen/bloat remedy anyway; he obviously liked the latter because he looked for more when the dosing syringe was empty.

After that I sat in the sheepfold loving on the ewe lambs and picking foxtail seedbeds out of their fleeces. The middle and lower pastures are full of the nasty stuff. I'm going to try to convince Rick to mow when he gets back; otherwise, I'm not turning the sheep out again!

That's it for today from . . .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your plants are beautiful; good thing you decided to water them! Ha.