Sunday, August 29, 2010

Frazzled. Fair. Fall fashions.

I am behind the eight-ball on several client projects but can't seem to make any headway. I am feeling fried, frazzled, and fraught with distractions. I've got to snap out of it and make some headway, or my boss will not let me off to go to the State Fair again on Thursday!

Speaking of the State Fair, we had a great time yesterday. I've got lots of fun photos to share; maybe tomorrow if I can get some of the above crossed off my list. In the meantime, here's a review of some new fall fashions (because I had this mostly composed on Sunday).

Katie, who remained virtually naked for months after shearing at the end of February, has finally started to grow some fleece - including an adorable triangle of light grey wool on her forehead. Of course, Katie is pretty adorable to start with . . . .

Russell is also showing evidence of his fall wardrobe. His coat is still sleek, but his body is turning from its golden bay of summer to a darker, richer bay - thanks to his winter coat growing in. (I'm getting a flurry of short hairs when I curry him - his shedding summer coat.)

That's it for now from . . .

No comments: