Wednesday, February 03, 2016

Warm, woolly Wednesday

(I planned this post last night, knowing I'd have limited time today. But this morning's sunrise demanded to be included!)

I've been working on my Father Cables hat; really love this pattern, even though my fuzzy homespun doesn't show off the cables as well as some some yarns would.

Now about that sunrise. It was like a glowing bed of coals in the east . . . that both my iPhone and my camera struggled to capture. I don't know why; usually both tools are quite capable. I finally got a few shots that give some idea of the glorious start to this day.

It's raining now at . . .

3 comments:

Mama Pea said...

I like the way your pictures captured the morning lights in the structures off in the distance.

Theresa said...

Wow, what a sunrise!

Retired Knitter said...

Wow. Great pictures. It is just gray and ugly on the east coast.