Wednesday, August 01, 2012

"Trying" to keep busy

A full moon for my dad's birthday
 Actually, there's no need to worry about how I'm going to fill my time while Brian's gone. There's hay to get in the barn,
Hay-hauling made easier by my dad's wonderful gift
Cats – always the hay quality inspection experts
a new horse to settle in, a garden to tend, and lots of stuff to do that's gotten shoved to the back burner in the busyness that is daily life.

I will also take some precious opportunities to meet up with friends and spend some quality time with my husband, things I don't get to do often enough!
Clutch #2 for our resident barn swallows; they're hard at work, too
That's it for today from . . .

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I knew you would have no problem keeping busy. The trailer is turning out to be invaluable. It looks like it is the perfect size for hauling hay. Take care and enjoy your week.