Monday, March 23, 2020

National Poppy Puppy Day!

So Poppy hasn't gone national yet, but she is 14 weeks old today. 😍 That means she has spent more of her life with us now (by one day) than she did in her birth home.
In honor of the occasion (or thanks to the pandemic), she got to snuggle in bed with Brian this morning when I went to work, and was surprisingly mellow most of the day.



(Who IS that hairy man???)

I have lots more to share, from finishing phase 1 of "Flockwork 2020" to Sabbath's flower-filled walk. But uninterrupted computer time is even scarcer than usual, so I wanted to get this much out while I could.

I pray you are all successfully navigating this strange, new world we live in. After throwing a royal snit, the teen seems to be adjusting to the reality that his spring break is not going to be anything he hoped for, and is actually helping get some things done around here – like mowing the lawn yesterday.

That's it for now from . . .

6 comments:

Retired Knitter said...

Happy National Puppy Day Miss Poppy!

Sam I Am...... said...

She is so cute! I had to go way back to find out what happened to her foot. Ouch...no fun getting stepped on by a horse! Glad she is on the mend! Stay well!

Mama Pea said...

A sweet puppy post (and green grass!) for today!

Michelle said...

She's back to being a whirlwind today, Elaine!

Welcome back, Sam! Hope you stay well, too.

Enjoy a change of color, Mama Pea. 😉

Jeanne said...

I've had trouble with the internet, and missed this post entirely! I'm so glad i found it today! Poppy is such a happy pup, and so adorable! It's hard to believe she's growing so much!

Glad Brian was helping out!

David said...

Berita corona di Indonesia