Saturday, April 21, 2018

Familiar places, new paces

This afternoon we took a family walk through Willamette Mission State Park after parking our car on our side of the river and taking the ferry on foot. We've walked, biked, and ridden horses through this park, but today's walk was prompted by interest in a new activity – disc golf! Brian got to try it on the school trip this week and is eager to get some discs now. I mentioned the course at Willamette Mission, so he wanted to see it. We took a flying ring with us for fun, and walked almost all 18 holes, with lots of photographic pauses for spring flowers (I saved my favorite for last). It was a beautiful day!










That's it for this week from . . .

4 comments:

Mama Pea said...

Disc golf, eh? I've never heard of it. Those flowers . . . oh, my!!

Theresa said...

Sounds like another activity that requires driving time! ;-)
Oh my what lovely flowers. Our daffodils are just now starting to bloom....

Susan said...

Such beauty everywhere you go! Thank you for sharing with us.

Claire MW said...

Oh the blooms! They are all marvellous and so inspiring. I still only have a couple of patches of crocus out here, although the second of my flower beds has lost about half of its snow cover. The third still has about a foot of snow, but that may go quickly over the next few days which are all due to be relatively warm (in the 50's F)!