Thursday, October 20, 2011

Glorious

While Brian was in his Science Outreach class at George Fox University, I ran an errand. I had plenty of time, so I pulled over here and there to try and capture some of the flaming foliage around the town of Newberg. I could practically hear angels singing the Hallelujah Chorus in rhythm with the dancing leaves! Then I sat in my car and seamed up one of the two projects that needed it. Amazing what a little finish work and a lot of fall color does for the soul!

That's it for now from . . .

10 comments:

Voni said...

Such beautiful colors just lift my soul.

Tombstone Livestock said...

nice pictures, thanks for sharing, glad today things are looking up.

Susan said...

What beautiful color! Our trees are pretty much bare - after three very windy days with rain. Thank you for the memories!

A :-) said...

Spectacular spectacular, no words in the vernacular! (Sorry - channeling Moulin Rouge today ;-D). Those are stunning trees!

Unknown said...

WoW-WEE!

thecrazysheeplady said...

Holy Moly! Gorgeous!

Candylei said...

Wow, we really don't have our normal fall colors yet. It just turned cool a few days ago so maybe soon. I linked over from another blog and found you. Love your sheep in your banner photo!

Michelle said...

Of course, I can't take the credit for God's handiwork; I just shoot the photos. :-)

Welcome, Candylei! If you want to see more sheep photos, you can click on the word sheep (or lambs, for extra cuteness :-) on the right-hand side of my blog under "LABELS."

Anonymous said...

wow! love that fall color!

Sharon said...

Gorgeous! I love the change of colors that come with fall. We've had such a long Indian summer that I'm still sneezing to the pollen - groan.