Saturday, April 16, 2016

A high Sabbath

The second weekend in April we drove to Spokane. In the Bible, a high Sabbath was when a special festival or event occurred on the same day as the weekly Sabbath, or seventh day. That Sabbath was just such an occasion, for my father, long estranged from the faith of his fathers, rededicated his life to God.

At my dad's request, Brian played his violin for special music.



Just like at the coast, the weather was wonderful the whole weekend. Wildflowers were blooming around my dad's house, and the Columbia River Gorge was green with spring grass coming and going.

I got a lot of knitting time in during those drives, but I'll spare you a photo of rows and rows and rows of garter stitch. ;-)

That's it for now from . . .



1 comment:

DianeOart said...

Well done Brian... thanks for sharing :)