Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Ground cover

This was a busy place once I refilled it with black oil sunflower seeds!
It was still snowing earlier this morning, so Brian hit the "slopes"...
...and Horton hit the alarm button!
"What IS that out there moving so unnaturally?!?"
(This weather is seriously messing with my horse plans.) :-/

In spite of the fire in the wood stove, there is layer of white stuff on the ground indoors as well:
Now to go layer some stuff with chocolate!

That's it from this little elf, at . . .

7 comments:

Tombstone Livestock said...

Still love that picture of the sheep against the background of the tree. Bet Brian is wishing for more snow.

Kelly said...

I'm with you TL, that picture is wonderful. We are supposed to get "something" in the next couple days for snow, but the jury is still out on how much and where it's going to land. :)

Michelle said...

Thanks, ladies! There is a reason I have changed my header to feature that photo; I'll blog about it tomorrow (hopefully).

C-ingspots said...

Love the new picture too. What is that you're knitting now? It's gorgeous!!
I haven't done any baking yet. Can you believe it? This weekend we're hoping to do some and spread a little cheer in the neighborhood...but nothing like last year - that nearly did us in! :)

Thirteen Sheep (Or More) said...

I love the new picture too. And the white stuff on the floor! It's lovely.

Cloverleaf Art and Fibre said...

I think I know why you changed the photo -- you are a winner! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

All we got here was hail... no fair! No fair, no fair! Yes I'm stamping my feet.