Friday, August 28, 2015

Promises, promises

This morning we awoke to  – wait for it – DAMP CONCRETE!
WOOHOO! Yeah, well, all it did was make the day miserably muggy; it didn't even settle the dust. BUT! It is supposed to rain, really rain, over the weekend . . . although I'm not holding my breath. ALSO! Last night the TV meteorologist said that yesterday may well be the last day of 90 or above we see this year, given the date and next week's cooler forecast . . . then again, that's based on typical Pacific Northwest weather, and this year has been anything BUT typical. Like one of my blogpals said, maybe abnormal is the new normal. Scary thought!

Hanging on for the ride at . . .



4 comments:

Debbie said...

It was raining here at 4 am this morning and continued till about 10 am and then the sun came out, of course! The forecast is for rain but you wouldn't know it by the sky at the moment.
Hope you manage some rain as well.
Have a good weekend.

thecrazysheeplady said...

We've been nice for a week, but headed back up to the upper 80s and 90 for the upcoming week or so. Sigh. Hope you get a break out there!

Unknown said...

Woohoo! For sure! I'm sure you'd welcome any kind of rain. I hope more is on its way!

Mary Ann said...

My friends in Molalla had REAL rain... what a blessing! I hope it comes to you.