Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Maybe it's the moon

Tonight's moonrise was spectacular (my camera didn't do it justice). See the bright star above the moon?

I left Cadbury out in the lot overnight, but with heavy wind and rain moving in soon, he needed shelter. I was going to cram-pen the boys together within the Ram-ada, but Cadbury is grinding his teeth. That means he's uncomfortable somewhere, and I don't want to risk making that worse. So I devised separate cram-pens with two available lightweight panels.
Since the boys are well-separated and don't have enough room to really butt, I'm hoping these panels hold up until I think up a better plan – something other than shooting them, which is Rick's inclination! Rams . . . can't live with 'em; can't have lambies without 'em.

Wethers, on the other hand, are wonderful! The two above are dear old Inky's last offspring. Bodhran and Banjo are part of the pampered, petted fiber flock at my friend Jeannie's. Sometimes a fiber-only flock like that looks mighty tempting. Sigh.

That's it for now from . . .


5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Meant to say how much I loved the picture of the sleeping bulldog last night... and the same moon is beautiful here.. we think it's a planet over it.

thecrazysheeplady said...

The moon WAS outstanding last night. All night long!

Laura said...

It is a planet - Venus, and it's beautiful. For once, you had clearer skies than I did. Have you given Cadbury any Banamine for pain? He might appreciate it...

C-ingspots said...

The moon and clouds were spectacular!! I had to pull over on my home last night and take a few shots. Hoping they turned out, haven't had a chance to look at them yet.

Anonymous said...

The clouds were moving soooo fast across the moon last night. I think Rick and Steve would probably get along pretty well in their Ram thoughts!