2. Haul hay. We located hay locally; they have enough for our needs and can keep it in the barn until we are able to pick it up. The price is higher than average; Rick is going by to look at it this week before we commit.
3. Trim sheep hooves. Too pooped to "prune."
4. Chop and bag thistles. Check – and then some! Packed two feed sacks full of thistles and some tansy from around the arena and the middle and upper pastures.
5. Take measurements for BLM Adoption Application. Nope, but I have more time to do this than I thought.
6. Ride Larry. Too drained to "dance."
7. Ply spindle-spun yarn. I got a late start and ran out of time. Will finish today.
8. Take final tally photo for Tour de Fleece. Taken just before midnight. The last of Inky's roving, spun and plyed on a Jenkins Turkish spindle; 4 oz. of superfine Merino spun and n-plyed on my Hansen miniSpinner; white BFL and purple BFL/silk spun and being plyed on Jenkins Turkish spindles.
9. Scrub master bath. I didn't even have time to scrub ME!
10. Continue continual watering. Check.
Headlong into another busy day at . . .