Thursday, March 21, 2019

A cup full of friendship – and photos

This afternoon I got to enjoy a four-hour visit with a dear friend – with visual treats on either side of it. On the way out to her parents' country home, where she is staying while in the area for Spring Break, I stopped to shoot this red-tailed hawk in – and leaving – a hazelnut orchard:



And look at the daffodils lining their driveway!

As we said good-bye, the sky was putting on quite a show – and it continued as I headed home:








Another friend is coming here for a visit tomorrow – my friendship cup is going to overflow!

Feeling the love at . . .

4 comments:

Retired Knitter said...

Your outdoor shots are breath taking as normal. Our skies never look like that.

Retired Knitter said...

By the way, I hope that comment fix worked for you. I have not been blocked from ANYONE'S blog to leave a message. Of course, I worry a bit about what else I am letting in along with the comments. :-(

Mama Pea said...

Oh, those miles (not quite, I know) of daffodils! Such a feast for my blossom-hungry eyes!

Jeanne said...

You had a very blessed day with all that you experienced! And you got gorgeous photos, too! I really miss the beautiful sunsets and sunrises. We don't get many here.

Enjoy your day!😀