Monday, October 10, 2016

Catsup, catch-up

Let's see; catsup is made from tomatoes.
Tomatoes are often red; so are these trees in town:

I'm in town right now covering for Rick's vacationing secretary, taking a break from knitting this:

but wishing I was home being productive like this girl and her friends:
But I'm not in control of my own schedule, so I might as well smell the roses flowers,

and watch the sun rise,

before dashing off through another crazy day.

That's it for now from . . .

3 comments:

Mokihana said...

Great photos! Are those green eggs from Aracauna chickens too? I sure do miss our girls.

I like your sunrise photos... I never seem to be up that early.

Michelle said...

The green eggs are from "Easter Eggers," Mokihana. With sunrise getting later each day, it's easier to catch 'em! ;-)

Jerry E Beuterbaugh said...

May we display your header on our new site directory. As it is now, the site title (linked back to your home page) is listed, and we think displaying the header will attract more attention. In any event, we hope you will come by and see what is going on at SiteHoundSniffs.com.