Friday, May 27, 2016

A morning walk

This morning I woke up early, which is par for the course this time of year. Figured I might as well go for a walk and pick up yesterday's mail.

The spirea is beginning to bloom:

Can you guess what we're going to do over the holiday weekend?

The winery is adding a pergola:

Not long now until the neighbor's cherries are ripe!

One of my little Japanese maples got a new pot; I just love its graceful shape:
The nearly new Reeboks I found at a local resale store are so comfortable!

That's it for today from . . .

4 comments:

thecrazysheeplady said...

My neighbor's (Stella) cherries are almost ripe too :-D. Have a great weekend!

Theresa said...

Have a great time camping.

Mary Ann said...

I need comfortable walking shoes!

I hope you have a grand trip camping!

LannieK said...

Jealous!
My cherry tree just started blooming :-)