Monday, April 25, 2016

Knee-high to a grasshopper

Benny lost his coat yesterday, but I just didn't have it in me to round up the boys, catch him, and fit him with a new suit. This morning Benny's white(ish) wool was bright again Blake's coat as they both slept in. (Click to biggify Benny's sweet sleeping face. ;-)

By the time Brian and I finished morning chores, the boys had gathered in the Ram-ada Inn's lot (I think they are looking for the missing member of their flock). Moving quickly, I blocked their escape and caught Benny.

With my grasshopper's help, he was quickly fitted with a clean coat and back out with his buds.

That's it for now from . . .

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Yep, they can count and they do know when someone is missing. I can't believe how tall Brian is. Yikes! has he considered a future in basketball? ;-)
Benny does have a very sweet face and I'm sure looks quite dapper in his clean coat.

Susan said...

Grasshopper is right! That boy has sprung up! Benny is such a darling boy - I always forget how petite Shetlands are.