- It's not raining (my horse and I have a date to align our spines).
- There's more hay in the barn. We were down to less than three bales of horse hay (plus the "sheep hay" I was jealously guarding, especially for the ewes). Rick found some OK stuff for sale on Craig's List that we were going to pick up yesterday afternoon, but first, one of his long-time clients needed to have her last, old horse put down. Rick noticed she had hay and offered to buy it from her, so now we have almost two tons of gorgeous second-cutting timothy hay that the horses AND sheep think is candy.
|The timothy, in front of the sheep hay and under the last two bales of horse hay|
- A project I've been drooling over for nearly a year is finally on the needles, a Valentine's gift to myself. The pattern, the yarn, the smooth Addi Turbo needles, the gifted yarn bowl – everything makes this project perfectly delicious.
- The bluebirds of happiness are checking out the nest box outside our bedroom window. I think I got some worthy photos with Rick's big-boy camera and lens this morning; will share if I can retrieve them.
- No more troubling raccoon sightings.