Friday, December 11, 2015

Playing "20+ questions"

Blame Mama Pea and Susan. ;-)
  1. Do you like bleu cheese? Not particularly. My taste runs to aged cheddar (tho' I rarely indulge).
  2. Have you ever smoked? ACK! NO!
  3. Do you own a gun? There are several firearms in the house. Not my choice; not my source of security.
  4. What flavor of Kool-Aid is your favorite? I think Cherry makes the prettiest dye, but I do like Grape-scented wool.     ;-)
  5. Do you get nervous before dental appointments? I'm a white-knuckle patient.
  6. What do you think of hot dogs? I feel sorry for them, make sure they have water and shade, hose them off if necessary....
  7. What's your favorite Christmas movie? White Christmas, hands down (and toes tapping!).
  8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Caffe D'Vita mocha cappuccino.
  9. Can you do push-ups? I had to check; the answer would be ONE (military-style).
  10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Does my work-issued FitBit count as jewelry???
  11. What's your favorite hobby? Too many to list; whichever one I'm currently doing.
  12. Do you have ADD? No.
  13. Do you wear glasses or contacts? Yes; aging has been harder on my eyes than any other body part. :-(
  14. What's your middle name? Rose. And now that you know, I'll have to kill you.
  15. What are your thoughts at this minute? Is Brian staying on-task?
  16. Name three drinks that you regularly consume. Water, mocha, herbal tea.
  17. What is a current worry of yours? My son's character development.
  18. What do you currently hate? Nothing.
  19. Where is your favorite place to be? On my horse.
  20. What do you plan on doing on New Year's Eve this year? Nothing planned; that could change. Sometimes our church plans a get-together; I'm sure my son would love to throw a party. Me, I'd just love a good night's sleep!
  21. Where would you like to travel? To Shetland and all over the British Isles; to Sweden and Germany, the birthplaces of my grandparents.
  22. Name three people you think will do this questionnaire on their blog. Haven't a clue.
  23. Do you own slippers? I have a pair of Keen slip-ons that are my dedicated house shoes. Must have arch support!
  24. What color shirt are you wearing? An old teal long-sleeved mock-turtleneck tee.
  25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Didn't when I tried them once; might like them better now in menopause!
  26. Can you whistle? Not like Roger Whittaker, but yes.
  27. What is your favorite color? Depends on my mood and the location of the color!
  28. What songs do you sing in the shower? Very occasionally an ear worm; see #7.
  29. Would you be a pirate? No, I've never aspired to be a crook. Plus, like Susan, I get seasick.
  30. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing.
  31. What's the last thing that made you laugh? Dozer dancing for his breakfast.
  32. What vehicle do you drive? A 2009 manual Volkswagen Jetta TDI. Yes, one of those. I love it.
  33. What's the worst injury you've ever had? Thankfully I've never been seriously injured; no broken bones or surgeries, just bumps, cuts, and bruises. But I hurt my back when Brian was a baby; that and labor caused the most pain (intensity and length) I have ever experienced.
  34. Do you love where you live? Yes! Would love to have more acreage for the critters and buffer from the neighbors, but love this area and am thankful for our place.
  35. Would you change your first name if you could? Anyone can if they cough up the money and jump through the hoops. Me? I'll stick to Michelle.
That's it for this windy, windy day from . . .


4 comments:

Mama Pea said...

Gosh, Michelle, I enjoyed reading your answers. Not that the questions were ever meant to be dead serious, but I think we've all got a durn good sense of humor!

P.S. I think Michelle Rose is beautiful!

Leigh said...

Great answers. Love your sense of humor. And I'm with Mama Pea on your name - beautiful!

Fiona said...

I was so pleased to read you have listened to Roger Whittaker!
As to your sons character....it is just hidden user teenage angst....

Theresa said...

I could have sworn I left a comment, but maybe not. Aren't those Keen's great for slippers! And hot dogs are treated so much better at your house than mine! Hope your party tomorrow is fabulous!