Tuesday, November 03, 2015

Red 'letter' day

I have no words to convey the beauty of this day and its effect on me. The light, the colors, the atmosphere – it was positively intoxicating. I finally succumbed and snapped a photo with my iPhone through my windshield on my way to work this morning:

When I got to the office, it was just as colorful inside. Unbeknownst to me, a birthday celebration for the two November babies was moved from Thursday to today, and my work space sported party hats, pom-poms, a banner and gifts. I've never worked anywhere that throws birthday parties for everyone; I have to admit that it adds to the enjoyment of an already pleasant work environment. Hard to believe that I'll have worked there for a year at the end of this month!

After work while running errands, I pulled over several times to try and capture the jewel-like light and colors.
The entire day has been a gift; so grateful.

That's it for today from . . .

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The colors are SPECTACULAR. I especially love how the sun has lit up the leaves in the bottom photo. WOWZA

Anonymous said...

The sunlight hitting the colorful trees these past two days has been beautiful. It's great you were able to capture some of it.