Friday, July 24, 2015

I can see the finish line from here

See that little bit of roving? That's the last of it! I'm thinking I'll have this spun AND plied by the end of the Tour – woot!

As for my other TdF goal – you know, spinning Blaise's fleece on my miniSpinner? Well, let's just say the end of the Tour snuck up on me; I was thinking I had several more days. Not that that would have made much difference. Between my limited time and my monogamous nature, I haven't even started it. But once my rainbow lovefest is finished, I will focus on Blaise. That's the beauty of the Tour de Fleece; it reminds me how much I enjoy this process, this pastime . . . among others.

(How DO people get bored?!?)

Sprinting to the end, at . . .

2 comments:

thecrazysheeplady said...

The road goes on forever... :-D

Sharon said...

I'm with you. I don't understand boredom!