Thursday, September 25, 2014

Project notes

The hat pattern is Able Cables, and it's a free Ravelry download. (Not a member of Ravelry yet? Why not? Best resource on the planet for knitters!) Next up will be these mittens in the same yarn. Big "cables" on the head, little cables on the hands.  ;-)  Then I plan to knit this for ME. I've adored the design since I first saw it, and this week I got a coupon from Romi so I could get the pattern for FREE; whee!

Today I processed the remaining pears with a few apples to fill seven quarts of gingered sauce.

Now to tackle the apples on my laden tree at . . .

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Oh, all lovely. That hat is wonderful BTW and I can hardly wait to see the shawl in progress. I want to know how hard it is. I have never really tackled lace knitting and love the looks of that one for sure!

thecrazysheeplady said...

That's a gorgeous shawl!

ewespin said...

Thank you. Ravelry --- yes! Got it.