Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Ready to rumble...

...on down the road. :-)
Got my knitting projects ready to go. In addition to Zephyr Cove, above, I'm taking yarn and needles for two more Leaf scarves; gift exchanges are approaching! Totally optimistic, but we do have an 800-mile round trip ahead of us....

Chores are arranged for and Dozer is already at a friend's for the holidays. My friend couldn't accommodate Jackson, so he is going with us. Not ideal, but I think we can make it work by taking a crate for him.

I hope you are so busy counting your blessings this Thanksgiving that the trials in your life (we all have 'em) fade into the background. I count all of my readers as blessings – and those who comment I count twice! :-)

That's it for now from . . .

6 comments:

Susan said...

I can use all the blessings you send my way! Have a wonderful trip and holiday - looking forward to seeing your knitting progress when you get back.

Kelly said...

Safe travels and Happy Thanksgiving Michelle!

C-ingspots said...

Hope you all have a safe trip and a wonderful Thanksgiving Michelle! Don't worry about Jackson...we'll take good care of him. Ruby will love having a friend for an actual sleepover!!

Tombstone Livestock said...

Have a safe trip ....hmmm 800 miles sounds like a Texas trip to me, if you are coming thru CA (probably not) Central Valley Jackson could stay here with me, Dollar would love a playmate for a few days. Take care, keep those needles busy ....

Voni said...

Safe journeys Michelle! Happy Thanksgiving!

thecrazysheeplady said...

Happy Thanksgiving :-D