Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Safe in the arms of love

I am home again and so happy to be here. Slept in my own bed last night with the window wide open and the cool night air caressing my (sometimes sweaty) skin. Brian was up and outside early this morning to greet all the animals. It's very unusual for him not to come straight to our room and bounce into the middle of our bed!

Brian and I had a great time in Texas, and have a busy week ahead here. I have LOTS of photos to download and things to share. Thanks to internet access on my mom's and sister's computers I didn't get too far behind on emails and blogs, so it's straight to work for me. :-)

I didn't get one photo that I really wanted. On our way home from the airport last night there was an exquisite sunset to welcome Brian and me home. Happy sigh.

More later, from . . .

5 comments:

Susan said...

Welcome home! Can't wait to see your wonderful photographs.

Mary Ann said...

Glad you are safely home! What a good feeling!

Tari said...

Michelle,I'm a homeschooling mom, that loves the Great Shepherd too. What name do you have on ravelry I'll look you up.

Michelle said...

Thanks for the welcome home, Susan and Mary Ann! Tari, I am, appropriately, sheepmademedoit on Ravelry. :-)

Mary Ann said...

Michelle, I put an addendum on my blogpost for today... it was a barred owl trying (getting!) my chickens!