Sunday, May 06, 2012

Eyes wide open






















Last night there were just enough clouds in the sky to make the "super moon" super dramatic.

Earlier in the day I snapped a photo of our first white perennial Bachelors Button of the year.

We just finished a wet, colder than normal week. Now we're headed into a dry, warmer than normal week. No complaints here since it's not supposed to get hot. I'm headed out shortly to take advantage of the beautiful weather and get Bonny's fleece off her by hook (rooing) or by crook (scissor-shearing). Then I'm going to ride Larry, followed by some weeding. I'd better put on some sunscreen!

Just a reminder: if you want in on my little May Day giveaway, go here and leave a comment by midnight tonight.

That's it for today from . . .

6 comments:

Jody said...

Wow what fabulous shots of the incredible moon we had last night!

Tina T-P said...

Yes, what a cool moon and it should be even better tonight because we'll have fewer clouds! (I hope) T.

Nancy K. said...

Those moon photos are incredible, Michelle! It had to awe inspiring to be standing there looking up at it. We were completely overcast so didn't even get a glimpse.

~~Sittin.n.Spinnin said...

That was indeed 'super'! We also had a meteor shower to go with it, although I am not one of the strong of heart that will stay up into the late hours, especially with a moon that bright competing with them.

Michelle said...

Thanks, everyone. The moon is gorgeous again tonight, but the photos I just took didn't turn out nearly so well. Luck of the draw, I guess!

~~Sittin.n.Spinnin said...

It was super! So bright! We also had a meteor shower to go with it, although I'm not one to stay up to all hours waiting for the flashes, especially when there is a full moon competing with them, less so a 'super' full moon :)