Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Things in my laundry room that make me smile

My laundry room is a small, spare space between the garage and the rest of the house, with just enough room for a small washer and dryer (contractor screw-up) and the dogs' water dish and beds. A few years ago we had some plain oak wall cabinets installed, which made the space MUCH more practical. Still, it remained spartan.

The other day I visited a new home decor shop in town and found these cute little signs. They were very inexpensive and add a fun, decorative touch that makes me smile as I pass by. So did this:
(Even though it shows how desperately I need to scrub the walls!)

I'm not taking my laptop on this trip, but have scheduled a couple of posts for while I'm gone. Have a great weekend!

That's it for now from . . .

4 comments:

Christine said...

I love the signs! LOL

BTW, the walls on my back porch look exactly the same. Dogs will be dogs.

Sabrina Wille Erickson said...

Our Greta often sleeps with her hind legs up by her chin like that. Makes me laugh everytime!

And yes, I have a nice smudge on my wall too. :)

Anonymous said...

Smudges like that are a sign that a true animal lover lives in the house!

Michelle said...

Thank-you Christine, Sabrina and Ruth! You've made me feel much better about the state of my laundry room when I know I'm in such good company. :-)