Thursday, November 03, 2011

Photogenic Fall, part one

Autumn in the Willamette Valley is a shutterbug's paradise. Everywhere I turn, every time I drive somewhere, I see scenes that sate my senses. If I have time and a safe stopping spot (if in my car) I try to capture these scenes, but rarely do them justice. But it's always fun trying - and sharing!

The following are a few shots taken here and there over the last week or so. In my next post, I'll share (a lot of) photos I took yesterday while in town (McMinnville) for our homeschool co-op. Leaf-peeping is ever so much more fun than window-shopping. :-)


That's it for now from . . .

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Very nice.......

Tombstone Livestock said...

more nice photos, thanks for sharing, like the composition of the leaves. Do you enter any of them in county fair photo contests?

Michelle said...

Thanks, Kelly. (-:

No, Tombstone, I haven't ever entered a photography contest of any kind, but have sold one here and there.

Tombstone Livestock said...

ok you should put on your "Bucket List" to enter some photography contests, county fairs are a good start.