Wednesday, April 06, 2011

There's no place like home...

...but I think the Oregon coast is the next best thing! You can have your warm Hawaiian sands; I love the character, the wildness - and the public ownership of - the coast here. I set up a Shutterfly share site for my photos; clicking here should take you to a slide show. The woman in two of the photos is a friend; the gulls are gathered on the railing of the beach house (also pictured) where the women's retreat was held. Enjoy; I know I did (and do)!

And for those, like me, who can't get enough of lambie-pies, here are some pictures of my "Bird-in-the-hand." She liked my attention so much she melted into an inky little puddle; I just love it when sheep trust you enough to lay down beside you! It is so hard to ignore little Bart; he would like to be a cuddle-bug, too. But someone is interested in him as a breeding ram, so I must do right by them and not engage in activities that could make him grow up without the proper respect for humans.

That's it for today from . . .

5 comments:

Susan said...

Beautiful photographs, Michelle. And those lambies are too cute for words!

Sheila said...

The images of the coast makes you want to plan a trip out west. Have a great week.

Unknown said...

I love the Oregon coast too, I wish I was closer!

Anonymous said...

Such amazing cuteness! Congrats! :)

Potosi Sheep Farm said...

It is the place I'd love to visit every year.