Tuesday, March 08, 2011

At their peak


These two boys are just "at each other." This morning during chores they were ramming and side-bashing, which explains the banging I've heard coming from the Ram-ada Inn lately. I don't know what's gotten into them. Pending micron test results, these are the two I want to keep and use for awhile, so they better not damage one another!

Well, my week's solitude has passed way too quickly; I leave in an hour to pick up my guys at the airport. The next two days will be crazy-busy, followed by weekend company and then a visit from my MIL. Hope I can readjust to the chaos that is our usual life!

That's it for now from . . .

8 comments:

Sheila said...

I bet after a week of quiet you will enjoy the chaos; have a great time!

Kim said...

Sounds like those rams are ready for your guys to come home too.

Anonymous said...

It must be in the air! Our big boys, 3-years-old and 5-years-old, were jumping around tussling with each other last night. Hopefully your boys settle down soon and become good roommates. Good luck with the chaos yet to come :)

Susan said...

Thank you for the glimpse of spring - those crocuses are beautiful.

Kelly said...

Thank goodness someone else is experiencing bad boy behavior, I thought my boys were the only ones.
I had thoughts of sending one of the two horned fellas down the road.........they are making that decision easier for me.

Danni said...

Crocus!! The only thing blooming in my yard right now are tiny snowdrops - but lots of stuff is budding out. Won't be long now!
:-)
So glad you had some quiet, you-time before the chaos of all the people hits. It's amazing how a little time like that can rejuvenate you. :-)
Funny rams. Boys will be boys, won't they?

Karen said...

I'm happy it's spring somewhere...crocuses are a sure sign.

An English Shepherd said...

Love the spring flowers :-)