Tuesday, March 08, 2011

At their peak


These two boys are just "at each other." This morning during chores they were ramming and side-bashing, which explains the banging I've heard coming from the Ram-ada Inn lately. I don't know what's gotten into them. Pending micron test results, these are the two I want to keep and use for awhile, so they better not damage one another!

Well, my week's solitude has passed way too quickly; I leave in an hour to pick up my guys at the airport. The next two days will be crazy-busy, followed by weekend company and then a visit from my MIL. Hope I can readjust to the chaos that is our usual life!

That's it for now from . . .

8 comments:

Sheila said...

I bet after a week of quiet you will enjoy the chaos; have a great time!

Kim said...

Sounds like those rams are ready for your guys to come home too.

kenleighacres.com said...

It must be in the air! Our big boys, 3-years-old and 5-years-old, were jumping around tussling with each other last night. Hopefully your boys settle down soon and become good roommates. Good luck with the chaos yet to come :)

Susan said...

Thank you for the glimpse of spring - those crocuses are beautiful.

Kelly Bartels said...

Thank goodness someone else is experiencing bad boy behavior, I thought my boys were the only ones.
I had thoughts of sending one of the two horned fellas down the road.........they are making that decision easier for me.

Farmgirl_dk: said...

Crocus!! The only thing blooming in my yard right now are tiny snowdrops - but lots of stuff is budding out. Won't be long now!
:-)
So glad you had some quiet, you-time before the chaos of all the people hits. It's amazing how a little time like that can rejuvenate you. :-)
Funny rams. Boys will be boys, won't they?

Karen B. said...

I'm happy it's spring somewhere...crocuses are a sure sign.

An English Shepherd said...

Love the spring flowers :-)