Thursday, November 29, 2007

This will come as no surprise to my mother

I spent most of my childhood dreaming of horses, playing with toy horses, drawing horses, reading about horses, and pretending to BE a horse. Now we know why.




You're a Horse!

Versatile, powerful, and true, you have quite a reputation for hard
work and a certain unbridled spirit. Many look up to you as an example of what
people can really become, though somewhere deep down, you admit to feeling a little
bit broken. You hate racing, but are still exceptionally good at it. Beware broken
legs, dog food, and glue. If your name is Ed, you do a surprising amount of
talking.



Take the Animal Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.



That's it for now from . . .

7 comments:

Lauren Dorsee Dillon said...

I'm a darn peacock; what's up with that?

Screw horses and peacocks, I am waiting with baited breath for multiple puppy photos, especially photos of said puppy lavishing kisses on young Brian.

Sunday can't come soon enough

shepherdchik said...

It said that I was a SOWBUG!! That was not exactly what I was hoping for.
I agree with Lauren. We are waiting for puppy pictures. I am sure that Brian is much more excited than we are...

Tammy said...

I'm a cat! ha... I guess I've been hanging out with the little fur balls too long. At least it wasn't a sowbug (sowbug???) though...;-0

I had calluses on my knees for years when I was a kid, from crawling around pretending like I was a horse. I don't think my brother thought I'd ever walk normally.

Tammy

~~Sittin.n.Spinnin said...

Roadrunner!?!? Then a Moose LOL that was fun :)

Michelle said...

I didn't realize what some of the options WERE; I'm definitely not taking the test again! I'm perfectly happy being a horse....

And Tammy, my mom used to worry that I was going to RUIN my knees pretending I was a horse, the way I'd gallop and buck. Maybe I did; I never have been able do deep knee bends!

Franna said...

Well, I took it three times. First was a GORILLA!! (at least it wasn't a Sowbug - how'd you get that one???)
Then a HORSE - that's okay... except maybe the "Beast of Burden" question - I have been toting a lot of bales and schlepping a lot of feed bags lately....
Lastly was a DRAGON! Wheeee!
I stopped there.
- Franna the Dragonlady

Franna said...

Oh... SNOW???! I'm glad I didn't drive down to S. Oregon to pick up the lambs this weekend....

Puppy Reports! Puppy Reports! Puppy Reports!!! And photos would be good, too.

- Franna the Inquisitive Dragonlady
Maybe my breath could melt that snow....?