Tuesday, June 19, 2007

More teaser pics

Since I haven't seen them myself yet, all you get until at least Friday are teaser photos of my new lambs. Here is the fleece of the ram lamb, who appears to be a musket:and below are several shots of the ewe lamb's fleece, who I THINK is a moorit but obviously has quite a bit of color variance in her fleece.
I have tentatively decided on names; Boulderneigh Braveheart (aka BB, or BB King if he's REALLY good :-) for the ramlet, and Boulderneigh Brava for the ewelet. I'll just have to make sure those aren't glaring misnomers upon getting to know them. They are on the road now, wending their way north from New Mexico. Oregon, here they come!

That's it for now at . . .

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Could the ram actually be fawn? I can't tell from the pictures if there are grey fibers (musket) or they are beige all the way through.

shepherdchik said...

Nice wool colors. Those look like shepherd's hands for sure!