Friday, May 04, 2007

Brain color

My friend Lauren has a purple brain. She wanted to know how others came out on this little quiz. Here you go, Lauren!

Your Brain is Green

Of all the brain types, yours has the most balance.
You are able to see all sides to most problems and are a good problem solver.
You need time to work out your thoughts, but you don't get stuck in bad thinking patterns.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about the future, philosophy, and relationships (both personal and intellectual).


That's it for now . . .

1 comment:

Lauren Dorsee Dillon said...

Green is one of my favorite colors and I could tell all those things about you without any silly test.

BTW, I'm flying in on Thursday so I can see the Shetland Show Friday morning and have a workshop-free day. I just have to get David to book me a ticket and find a hotel. (He gets freebies from all his business travel.)