Wednesday, April 25, 2007

We interrupt our regularly scheduled programming...

Today I hauled my horse to get a lesson from Suzan, my wonderful, talented instructor who has helped make me the fairly successful dressage competitor and trainer that I am. Suzan would probably have been riding in the World Cup competition last weekend in Las Vegas if she hadn't chosen the broader life that includes marriage and kids. Her daughter has a pony, and the last time I rode with her she told Brian he was welcome to ride Tabby any time he comes with me. Brian remembered that, so we left early enough to tack up Tabby as well as my horse Russell.

Brian LOVED riding Tabby - can you tell?
He rode my entire lesson....
He rode while I untacked and hosed off Russell....
And then he led her back to her pasture.
I foresee many more trysts between Brian and Tabby.

That's it for now at . . .

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Tabby is a beautiful little pony! Brian looks so happy riding her and he looks so comfortable and 'at home' as well. Think you've definately got a little rider there.
Tammy

Kathy said...

Maybe Brian needs a horse his size at home? (I'm trying Brian!)?

Franna said...

Wow! A budding horseman to share with. Lucky you. :-)
-Franna

Lauren Dorsee Dillon said...

At least yours is actually on a horse (and looking mighty handsome I must say).